15/03/2014

Behold a new look, new features, and a Statement.

Welcome to the new look of our story.

I have added plenty of new features:
New Background, Layout, and Color Scheme
Visit Counter 
Basic Directions
Translation Box
List of previous posts.
Some of these may not be keepers. I would love any feed back people have, if something bothers your eyes, annoys you, or doesn't work properly.
Hopefully looking ahead I see the format being pleasing to all, who wish to view the information it contains.
Statement: 
I have shown you that humanity remains in mann of the future, but just know that in the future of man the truth is humanity is now an option, chosen often. Though it is no longer the default setting when it comes to our interactions with the science and beings of space. Even though in some cases it shouldn't be the way it is; It is and that IS the way it should be, this we must accept.

Readers from now on be warned. When I speak from my mind I may seem Heartless, though when I speak from my heart I may seem mindless.
This is a coping method for me personally. I merely "recite" to you the parts of our story that bothers my sense of humanity with no more acknowledgement than they deserve. As a result I may project that emotion into the times when I will tell you the great things we achieve, or at least could.
Like for example story of  The Lady of The Stars, Eternity. 

 Thanks in advance, for your time and patience. 

I hope you're as proud of your decision, as I am of you for making it.

 F. mann

No comments: