23/02/2014

First Of the Sciences P.S. Percieved Physics



Perceived Physics 101

I shall start with the science of Perceived Physics, to continue its actually better if you’re not familiar with physics at all. What I’m about to tell you will challenge all that has been taught to you concerning how your universe works, and how you are able to interact with it. It relies on the basis of every modern government and social system currently in effect at the time of this writing. This is what is known as the Democratic rule, the rule of 51% as well, the study of this rule and its effect is called Perceived Physics. It’s scale able by size of environment, and is infinitely powerful based on the consensus of the environmental belief. As self-aware energy contained in matter humans are each individually capable of utilizing the power of 51%, they can do this by influence of opinion and the power of belief.
 For example if choosing supper and I want something I like over something my roommate likes, I suggest reasons why I like my item more than his or I tell him that I believe he would like mine better , he can now decide to accept my belief or attempt to share his own this continues till both opinions and beliefs of validity are expressed and a decision is made. 51% of the time the person with the greater opinion or belief will succeed in getting their wish. This continues in a scale able manner like I said, as you can influence your roommate; you and your roommate can influence your neighbors; you, your roommate, and your neighbors can influence your neighborhood; your neighborhood can influence your city. This can continue as long as the next environment to be exposed to the consensus belief does not overwhelm the newly established movement with a belief of greater number than it’s own, in these cases discussion occurs. Though in your time these mostly result in what we call wreck-less adult reconciliations WAR. Though if a movement started with the belief of the mind as it grows becomes to be supported with proof of matter or “science” then as soon as 51% of a population believes something to be true, it becomes TRUE. Not because the science can prove it, that does help though. It’s actually because the most powerful state of man is the state that becomes useable after one realizes the true power of the human mind.
  In the universe as a whole humans are actually more capable of controlling perceived physics than any other self-aware energy contained in matter mostly due to the number of beings. 
I leave you with one more example before we move on to the 4 main states of energy. Think about these two questions  
 1a)If I chop down a tree why does it fall over as soon as it can support itself anymore?
 1b) If I push you over and your about to fall but don’t why didn’t you fall? 
The answer is 
1)Even though I convinced 51% of your matter that it should fall, your mind decided that it didn’t want to believe what I decided for it.  Instead your mind replaces my belief of you falling with your belief of you not falling. It achieves this belief by kicking in your balance and  thus preventing your matter from falling over. Why didn’t the Tree just do this, I’m sure it could have counterbalanced it’s foliage to adjust for loss to its trunk but it lacked 2 things 1.The understanding of Perceived Physics, and 2. Self-aware energy contained in it’s matter. Both something all humans plenty of.
This is the basic version of P.S. but for the most part if you understand this and how true Democracy works then you will start to believe, that this is how anything you believe truly can become true.

No comments: